UNIPU OI Lab - Croatia
DA-SPACE Open Innovation Lab Croatia is placed in the main building of Juraj Dobrila University of Pula (UNIPU), which is located in the center of the city. It is close to university’s departments and faculties, student entrepreneurial incubator and student centre. OI Lab’s work is supported by Region of Istria.
For stimulating atmosphere and workplace in the lab, there are available various equipment and supplies. For the participants is ensured quality mentoring by companies‘ and public authorities‘ representatives (seekers) during the lab’s cycle. The education in the lab will be provided by experts from UNIPU and its other partners in the field of entrepreneurship and innovations.
General challenges for students and young talents (solvers) in the lab’s cycle will be related with problems in the field of hospitality and tourism, destination management, consulting services, telco/IT industry, energy management, administration and government.
More details available here.
- Challenge HR 1 - Inspire me 4 EU funds
- Challenge HR 2 - Traffic and parking optimization in the old town of Buzet
- Challenge HR 3 - Shaping the future of IT (workers): Infobip as a local link in the global telco chain of change
- Challenge HR 4 - Regional and local energy data bases
- Challenge HR 5 - MY SPIRIT (Maistra Youth Social Programming Innovations Research Initiative Team)
- Challenge HR 6 - Virtual travel guide (VTG)
- Challenge HR 7 - Labor market future is your future
Challenges - second cycle:
- Challenge HR 8 - diGItal
- Challenge HR 9 - SMART IT SOLUTIONS FOR EFFICIENT REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT ANALYSES AND MANAGEMENT
- Challenge HR 10 - Innovation in destination promotion
- Challenge HR 11 - We are VR
- Challenge HR 12 - Do we really need a boss
- Challenge HR 13 - Spin the SPIN
- Challenge HR 14 - Creation of new tourist products in Central Istria
If you are interested, please fill in the form.