General objective of the EcoInn Danube project is to enhance cooperation of innovation actors in the field of ecoinnovations with special emphasis on development and application of ecotechnologies in the Danube Region.
The project will focus mainly on field of renewable energy and energy saving (efficiency).
Project main pillars:
1. Increase transnational cooperation in ecoinnovations - The only effective way how to face enviro problems is a joint transnational effort. Aim is to interconnect and survey needs and requirements of all elements of the ecoinnovation cycle: general public/consumers intensively demanding new eco-products and services; producers/SMEs forced to produce ecologically; R&D institutions generating new eco-oriented ideas; public institutions and 3rd sector calling for a green production.
2. Increase the match of demand and supply in ecoinnovation - Producers are forced to look for eco solutions enabling them to perform a greener production. Researchers perform environmental research which is often not problem solving oriented. Our aim is therefore to increase the match of demand of producers and supply of researchers in order to support an applied environmentally oriented research which will lead to the development of new ecotechnologies with a practical application. Smart tools for easing this matching will be introduced and adopted.
3. Bring eco innovation actors together - Innovators and researchers lack of practical skills and opportunities for application of their ideas. Business supporters and producers lack of information on talents and new ecotechnologies. Aim is to improve business, eco knowledge transfer and IPR skills of ecoinnovators, to offer a space to present their ideas.
Expected project results:
• Supported result oriented research collaboration of researchers and innovators on one side and producers (companies) on the other side.
• Supported generation of praxis oriented ecotechnologies ready for their application.
• Offered space to companies to present their eco problems and to ecoinnovators to present their ecoinnovative ideas.
• Practical trainings (workshops, summer schools) for gaining unique skills for practical application of ecoinnovative ideas into praxis.
• Enhanced matching of capital seekers and capital providers for eco-innovative projects.
• Increased general awareness on environmental challenges and eco solutions importance.
• New solutions for global enviro and ecological challenges and needs mainly in the field of renewable energy and energy saving (efficiency), but also in the fields identified by stakeholders.
- Start date
- End date
- Budget in Euro
- Overall: 2126924,97
- ERDF Contribution: 1587447,2
- IPA Contribution: 220439
- ENI Contribution: 0
- Call number
- Call 1
- Innovative and socially responsible Danube region
- Specific objective
- Improve framework conditions for innovation
|Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information||Lead firstname.lastname@example.org||Slovakia|
|Chamber of Commerce and Industry Vratsa||ERDF email@example.com||Bulgaria|
|Energy Agency of Savinjska, Šaleška and Koroška Region||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Slovenia|
|Bwcon GmbH||ERDF email@example.com||Germany|
|BIC Brno spol. s r.o., Business and Innovation Centre||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Czech Republic|
PROJECT ECOINN DANUBE STARTS WITH KICK OFF EVENT AND PROJECT MEETING IN BRATISLAVA The Kick-off event and first project meeting of the transnational project “Eco-innovatively connected Danube Region” (project acronym EcoInn Danube) was held...
An EcoInn Danube kick-off partner meeting was organized on 16th of February 2017 in Bratislava, Slovakia. The meeting was hosted by the Lead partner - Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information with participation of representatives of...
16 partners from Slovakia, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Hungary, Germany, Czech Republic, Croatia, Austria, Bosna and Herzegovina, Serbia, Romania and Montenegro have launched the EcoInn Danube project – „Eco-innovatively connected Danube Region“. The...
The EcoInn Danube project consortium is pleased to invite you to the EcoInn Danube KICK OFF EVENT „Innovative ecotechnologies for a greener Europe“ which will be organized in Bratislava on 15 February 2017. The Kick off event will be open...