General objective of the EcoInn Danube project is to enhance cooperation of innovation actors in the field of ecoinnovations with special emphasis on development and application of ecotechnologies in the Danube Region.
The project will focus mainly on field of renewable energy and energy saving (efficiency).
Project main pillars:
1. Increase transnational cooperation in ecoinnovations - The only effective way how to face enviro problems is a joint transnational effort. Aim is to interconnect and survey needs and requirements of all elements of the ecoinnovation cycle: general public; producers/SME's; Research & Development institutions; public institutions and 3rd sector calling for a green production.
2. Increase the match of demand and supply in ecoinnovation - Producers are forced to look for eco solutions enabling them to perform a greener production. Researchers perform environmental research which is often not problem solving oriented. Our aim is therefore to increase the match of demand of producers and supply of researchers in order to support an applied environmentally oriented research. Smart tools for easing this matching will be introduced and adopted.
3. Bring eco innovation actors together - Innovators and researchers lack of practical skills and opportunities for application of their ideas. Aim is to improve business, eco knowledge transfer and IPR skills of ecoinnovators, to offer a space to present their ideas.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
- Start date
- End date
- Budget in Euro
- Overall: 2126924,97
- ERDF Contribution: 1587447,2
- IPA Contribution: 220439
- ENI Contribution: 0
- Call number
- Call 1
- Innovative and socially responsible Danube region
- Specific objective
- Improve framework conditions for innovation
|Filename||Date of upload|
|Guidelines on successful transfer of ecoknowledge||23-04-2019 14:11:46|
|Report Local Workshop and Matchmaking Vratsa||14-03-2019 10:32:10|
|Green Summer School Vienna Report||02-01-2019 15:17:14|
|Green Summer School Bratislava Report||10-12-2018 13:46:44|
|D_3.2.3 NREI SI.pdf||07-12-2018 12:42:27|
|Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information||Lead email@example.com||Slovakia|
|Chamber of Commerce and Industry Vratsa||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Bulgaria|
|Energy Agency of Savinjska, Šaleška and Koroška Region||ERDF email@example.com||Slovenia|
|Bwcon GmbH||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Germany|
|BIC Brno spol. s r.o., Business and Innovation Centre||ERDF email@example.com||Czech Republic|
The Council of the EU adopted the ambitious measures proposed by the Commission to tackle marine litter coming from the 10 single-use plastic products most often found on European beaches, as well as abandoned fishing gear and oxo-degradable...
At the initiative of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce (SCC) and the industry sector, the Serbian Government adopted a Regulation on the criteria for determining activities that affect the environment according to the amount of pollution, which for...
In Brno is expanding carsharing service AJO. It is a new alternative to owning a car. It can be rented for one hour, more hours or few days. You can book a car in few minutes or particular car a few weeks in advance. The car can be taken over and...
The group of scientists and students of the Faculty of Civil Engineering, within the spin-off company ConWe, wants to focus mainly on the research and construction of modern root plants. In addition to property owners, they also want to offer...
The new waste legislation introduces European recycling principles and targets for municipal waste and motivates municipalities and citizens to sort. Main goal is increasing waste sorting and recycling and reduction of landfills. Cities and...