General objective of the EcoInn Danube project is to enhance cooperation of innovation actors in the field of ecoinnovations with special emphasis on development and application of ecotechnologies in the Danube Region.
The project will focus mainly on field of renewable energy and energy saving (efficiency).
Project main pillars:
1. Increase transnational cooperation in ecoinnovations - The only effective way how to face enviro problems is a joint transnational effort. Aim is to interconnect and survey needs and requirements of all elements of the ecoinnovation cycle: general public; producers/SME's; Research & Development institutions; public institutions and 3rd sector calling for a green production.
2. Increase the match of demand and supply in ecoinnovation - Producers are forced to look for eco solutions enabling them to perform a greener production. Researchers perform environmental research which is often not problem solving oriented. Our aim is therefore to increase the match of demand of producers and supply of researchers in order to support an applied environmentally oriented research. Smart tools for easing this matching will be introduced and adopted.
3. Bring eco innovation actors together - Innovators and researchers lack of practical skills and opportunities for application of their ideas. Aim is to improve business, eco knowledge transfer and IPR skills of ecoinnovators, to offer a space to present their ideas.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
- Start date
- End date
- Budget in Euro
- Overall: 2126924,97
- ERDF Contribution: 1587447,2
- IPA Contribution: 220439
- ENI Contribution: 0
- Call number
- Call 1
- Innovative and socially responsible Danube region
- Specific objective
- Improve framework conditions for innovation
|Filename||Date of upload|
|Green Summer School Vienna Report||02-01-2019 15:17:14|
|Green Summer School Bratislava Report||10-12-2018 13:46:44|
|D_3.2.3 NREI SI.pdf||07-12-2018 12:42:27|
|Final joint strategy.pdf||07-09-2018 11:27:13|
|D_3.2.4 SWOT SL.pdf||07-09-2018 11:26:13|
|Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information||Lead firstname.lastname@example.org||Slovakia|
|Chamber of Commerce and Industry Vratsa||ERDF email@example.com||Bulgaria|
|Energy Agency of Savinjska, Šaleška and Koroška Region||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Slovenia|
|Bwcon GmbH||ERDF email@example.com||Germany|
|BIC Brno spol. s r.o., Business and Innovation Centre||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Czech Republic|
From January 2019 lot of large shops such as Penny Market in Czech Republic radicaly reduced plastic bags. Penny Market stopped offering bags. Supermarket Billa stopped selling plastic and moved to paper bags. Supermarket Albert started to offer...
On Decemebr 21st, the finals of the first competition for the best technological innovation for high school students and students were held in the festive hall of the Electrical Engineering School "Mihajlo Pupin" in Novi Sad. The competition...
The competition for the best technological innovation, which has been organized by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development for 14 years, has entered the very end. At the beginning of the competition, seven months ago,...
The forwarder drive by hybrid engine helped create a team from the BRNO UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication, Department of Power Electrical Engineering and Electronics, which was led by Petr Procházka....
Czech company produces cosmetics without microplastics Nafigate one of the first companies in the world has launched biopolymers on the cosmetics market. These substances are similar to plastics but eco-friendly and produces no dangerous...