General objective of the EcoInn Danube project is to enhance cooperation of innovation actors in the field of ecoinnovations with special emphasis on development and application of ecotechnologies in the Danube Region.
The project will focus mainly on field of renewable energy and energy saving (efficiency).
Project main pillars:
1. Increase transnational cooperation in ecoinnovations - The only effective way how to face enviro problems is a joint transnational effort. Aim is to interconnect and survey needs and requirements of all elements of the ecoinnovation cycle: general public/consumers intensively demanding new eco-products and services; producers/small and medium enterprises (SMEs) forced to produce ecologically; Research & Development institutions generating new eco-oriented ideas; public institutions and 3rd sector calling for a green production.
2. Increase the match of demand and supply in ecoinnovation - Producers are forced to look for eco solutions enabling them to perform a greener production. Researchers perform environmental research which is often not problem solving oriented. Our aim is therefore to increase the match of demand of producers and supply of researchers in order to support an applied environmentally oriented research which will lead to the development of new ecotechnologies with a practical application. Smart tools for easing this matching will be introduced and adopted.
3. Bring eco innovation actors together - Innovators and researchers lack of practical skills and opportunities for application of their ideas. Business supporters and producers lack of information on talents and new ecotechnologies. Aim is to improve business, eco knowledge transfer and IPR skills of ecoinnovators, to offer a space to present their ideas.
Expected project results:
• Supported result oriented research collaboration of researchers and innovators on one side and producers (companies) on the other side.
• Supported generation of praxis oriented ecotechnologies ready for their application.
• Offered space to companies to present their eco problems and to ecoinnovators to present their ecoinnovative ideas.
• Practical trainings (workshops, summer schools) for gaining unique skills for practical application of ecoinnovative ideas into praxis.
• Enhanced matching of capital seekers and capital providers for eco-innovative projects.
• Increased general awareness on environmental challenges and eco solutions importance.
• New solutions for global enviro and ecological challenges and needs mainly in the field of renewable energy and energy saving (efficiency), but also in the fields identified by stakeholders.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
- Start date
- End date
- Budget in Euro
- Overall: 2126924,97
- ERDF Contribution: 1587447,2
- IPA Contribution: 220439
- ENI Contribution: 0
- Call number
- Call 1
- Innovative and socially responsible Danube region
- Specific objective
- Improve framework conditions for innovation
|Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information||Lead email@example.com||Slovakia|
|Chamber of Commerce and Industry Vratsa||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Bulgaria|
|Energy Agency of Savinjska, Šaleška and Koroška Region||ERDF email@example.com||Slovenia|
|Bwcon GmbH||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Germany|
|BIC Brno spol. s r.o., Business and Innovation Centre||ERDF email@example.com||Czech Republic|
EcoInn Danube partner Digitális Jólét Nonprofit Kft organised their first national stakeholder meeting at Berekfürdő in Hungary. The meeting took place as part of the Association of Environmental Enterprises (KSZGYSZ) Annual Meeting. The meeting...
Brno University of Technology organized the First National Stakeholders` Meeting together within the Materials Research Centre, founded by the Faculty of Chemistry, Brno University of Technology. The meeting took place at Materials Research...
Comenius University´s Science Park organized its Second Stakeholders' Meeting within the EcoInn Danube project on 15th of June 2017 in Bratislava, Slovakia. Six experts from academia have attended CUSP’s Second Stakeholders’ Meeting...
Regional Agency for Socio-Economic Development – Banat organize the second National meeting of the stakeholder representatives within EcoInn Danube project on 26th of June 2017 in Zrenjanin (Republic of Serbia). After presentation of the project,...
Business and Innovation Centre BIC Brno organized the first stakeholders meeting focused on the reuse of secondary raw materials, especially construction and demolition materials on 7 June 2017 in the Impact Hub in Prague. A group of experts in...