General objective of the EcoInn Danube project is to enhance cooperation of innovation actors in the field of ecoinnovations with special emphasis on development and application of ecotechnologies in the Danube Region.
The project will focus mainly on field of renewable energy and energy saving (efficiency).
Project main pillars:
1. Increase transnational cooperation in ecoinnovations - The only effective way how to face enviro problems is a joint transnational effort. Aim is to interconnect and survey needs and requirements of all elements of the ecoinnovation cycle: general public; producers/SME's; Research & Development institutions; public institutions and 3rd sector calling for a green production.
2. Increase the match of demand and supply in ecoinnovation - Producers are forced to look for eco solutions enabling them to perform a greener production. Researchers perform environmental research which is often not problem solving oriented. Our aim is therefore to increase the match of demand of producers and supply of researchers in order to support an applied environmentally oriented research. Smart tools for easing this matching will be introduced and adopted.
3. Bring eco innovation actors together - Innovators and researchers lack of practical skills and opportunities for application of their ideas. Aim is to improve business, eco knowledge transfer and IPR skills of ecoinnovators, to offer a space to present their ideas.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
- Start date
- End date
- Budget in Euro
- Overall: 2126924,97
- ERDF Contribution: 1587447,2
- IPA Contribution: 220439
- ENI Contribution: 0
- Call number
- Call 1
- Innovative and socially responsible Danube region
- Specific objective
- Improve framework conditions for innovation
|Filename||Date of upload|
|Final joint strategy.pdf||07-09-2018 11:27:13|
|D_3.2.4 SWOT SL.pdf||07-09-2018 11:26:13|
|D_3.2.4 SWOT SK.pdf||07-09-2018 11:25:53|
|D_3.2.4 SWOT RS.pdf||07-09-2018 10:48:49|
|D_3.2.4 SWOT HU.pdf||07-09-2018 10:48:23|
|Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information||Lead firstname.lastname@example.org||Slovakia|
|Chamber of Commerce and Industry Vratsa||ERDF email@example.com||Bulgaria|
|Energy Agency of Savinjska, Šaleška and Koroška Region||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Slovenia|
|Bwcon GmbH||ERDF email@example.com||Germany|
|BIC Brno spol. s r.o., Business and Innovation Centre||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Czech Republic|
The International Engineering Fair (MSV) took place in Brno Exhibition Centre, Czech Republic, during October 1 - 5, 2018. The MSV is the leading industrial trade fair in Central and Eastern Europe, with annual participation reaching 1.651...
Backed up plastic bottles are near future in Czech Republic. The initiative “Let´s back up!” in cooperation with the company Mattoni created new backed up PET bottles with 50 percent of recycled “rPET” material. The machines for returning...
Under new rules agreed by Parliament and national governments, at least 32% of the EU's energy consumption in 2030 will have to come from renewable sources, such as the sun or wind. EU countries will also have to ensure that at least 14% of their...
Participate for free at Eco X Digital on 28 November 2018, Millenáris Startup Campus, Budapest, Hungary Do you have innovation, project or tech solutions in airports + mobility, fresh food farming, and green energy sectors? Eco x...
In Brno is tested bus powered by biogas from wastewater. In Brno started to ride a bus which is powered by biogas that is produced during wastewater treatment. It is the first bus in public transport in Czech Republic that uses this type of...