General objective of the EcoInn Danube project is to enhance cooperation of innovation actors in the field of ecoinnovations with special emphasis on development and application of ecotechnologies in the Danube Region.
The project will focus mainly on field of renewable energy and energy saving (efficiency).
Project main pillars:
1. Increase transnational cooperation in ecoinnovations - The only effective way how to face enviro problems is a joint transnational effort. Aim is to interconnect and survey needs and requirements of all elements of the ecoinnovation cycle: general public; producers/SME's; Research & Development institutions; public institutions and 3rd sector calling for a green production.
2. Increase the match of demand and supply in ecoinnovation - Producers are forced to look for eco solutions enabling them to perform a greener production. Researchers perform environmental research which is often not problem solving oriented. Our aim is therefore to increase the match of demand of producers and supply of researchers in order to support an applied environmentally oriented research. Smart tools for easing this matching will be introduced and adopted.
3. Bring eco innovation actors together - Innovators and researchers lack of practical skills and opportunities for application of their ideas. Aim is to improve business, eco knowledge transfer and IPR skills of ecoinnovators, to offer a space to present their ideas.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
- Start date
- End date
- Budget in Euro
- Overall: 2126924,97
- ERDF Contribution: 1587447,2
- IPA Contribution: 220439
- ENI Contribution: 0
- Call number
- Call 1
- Innovative and socially responsible Danube region
- Specific objective
- Improve framework conditions for innovation
|Filename||Date of upload|
|Report Local Workshop and Matchmaking Vratsa||14-03-2019 10:32:10|
|Green Summer School Vienna Report||02-01-2019 15:17:14|
|Green Summer School Bratislava Report||10-12-2018 13:46:44|
|D_3.2.3 NREI SI.pdf||07-12-2018 12:42:27|
|Final joint strategy.pdf||07-09-2018 11:27:13|
|Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information||Lead firstname.lastname@example.org||Slovakia|
|Chamber of Commerce and Industry Vratsa||ERDF email@example.com||Bulgaria|
|Energy Agency of Savinjska, Šaleška and Koroška Region||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Slovenia|
|Bwcon GmbH||ERDF email@example.com||Germany|
|BIC Brno spol. s r.o., Business and Innovation Centre||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Czech Republic|
On 28th and 29th March will take place in Czech Republic 4. year of the conference “Waste used as source”. This year of the conference is focused on implementation of circular economy principles in the cities and villages. Conference will...
The only B2B exhibition for industrial and public water management in Bulgaria changed its name to WATER TECH EXPO.The event brings together for the 13th time major Bulgarian and foreign companies from 6 to 8 March 2019. The aim of the...
A significant improvement in the efficiency of existing air purifiers is sought by the liquid chemisorption Scrubber, the so-called air washer, which is the result of cooperation between the Faculty of Chemistry and the Faculty of Mechanical...
Innovative SMEs for Successful Hungary Between 5 February and 6 March 2019, the Ministry of Innovation and Technology (ITM) and the National Office for Research, Development and Innovation (NKFI Office) organize a series of NATIONAL...
BELGRADE, February 5, 2019 - Within the Program for Promotion and Popularization of Innovation and Innovation Entrepreneurship, jointly implemented by the Cabinet of the Minister for Innovation and Technological Development and the Youth Office...