General objective of the EcoInn Danube project is to enhance cooperation of innovation actors in the field of ecoinnovations with special emphasis on development and application of ecotechnologies in the Danube Region.
The project will focus mainly on field of renewable energy and energy saving (efficiency).
Project main pillars:
1. Increase transnational cooperation in ecoinnovations - The only effective way how to face enviro problems is a joint transnational effort. Aim is to interconnect and survey needs and requirements of all elements of the ecoinnovation cycle: general public/consumers intensively demanding new eco-products and services; producers/small and medium enterprises (SMEs) forced to produce ecologically; Research & Development institutions generating new eco-oriented ideas; public institutions and 3rd sector calling for a green production.
2. Increase the match of demand and supply in ecoinnovation - Producers are forced to look for eco solutions enabling them to perform a greener production. Researchers perform environmental research which is often not problem solving oriented. Our aim is therefore to increase the match of demand of producers and supply of researchers in order to support an applied environmentally oriented research which will lead to the development of new ecotechnologies with a practical application. Smart tools for easing this matching will be introduced and adopted.
3. Bring eco innovation actors together - Innovators and researchers lack of practical skills and opportunities for application of their ideas. Business supporters and producers lack of information on talents and new ecotechnologies. Aim is to improve business, eco knowledge transfer and IPR skills of ecoinnovators, to offer a space to present their ideas.
Expected project results:
• Supported result oriented research collaboration of researchers and innovators on one side and producers (companies) on the other side.
• Supported generation of praxis oriented ecotechnologies ready for their application.
• Offered space to companies to present their eco problems and to ecoinnovators to present their ecoinnovative ideas.
• Practical trainings (workshops, summer schools) for gaining unique skills for practical application of ecoinnovative ideas into praxis.
• Enhanced matching of capital seekers and capital providers for eco-innovative projects.
• Increased general awareness on environmental challenges and eco solutions importance.
• New solutions for global enviro and ecological challenges and needs mainly in the field of renewable energy and energy saving (efficiency), but also in the fields identified by stakeholders.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
- Start date
- End date
- Budget in Euro
- Overall: 2126924,97
- ERDF Contribution: 1587447,2
- IPA Contribution: 220439
- ENI Contribution: 0
- Call number
- Call 1
- Innovative and socially responsible Danube region
- Specific objective
- Improve framework conditions for innovation
|Filename||Date of upload|
|Joint report on results of survey of needs||05-10-2017 11:04:55|
|Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information||Lead email@example.com||Slovakia|
|Chamber of Commerce and Industry Vratsa||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Bulgaria|
|Energy Agency of Savinjska, Šaleška and Koroška Region||ERDF email@example.com||Slovenia|
|Bwcon GmbH||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Germany|
|BIC Brno spol. s r.o., Business and Innovation Centre||ERDF email@example.com||Czech Republic|
This year's ARCA 2017 is 15th edition of the International Exhibition of Inventions, which will take place from 19 to 21 October 2017 at the National and University Library in Zagreb. The exhibition will present innovations from Croatia and...
Hack4Climate, a 4-day climate/blockchain hackathon event, will take place in Bonn, Germany, from 12-16 November. It will be held in parallel with the UN COP23 Climate Change Conference, being the first ever COP-linked hackathon. Its objective is...
The International Engineering Fair (MSV) and the International Fair for Environmental Protection Technologies (ENVITECH) took place in Brno Exhibition Centre, Czech Republic, in the week of 2017, October 9. - 13. The MSV is the leading...
Smart Com in collaboration with the EIMV Milan Vidmar Electric Power Research Institute organised a two-day event, HackElect, at the Faculty of Computer and Information Science in Ljubljana on 7-8 October. For those who attended, it did not...
The second project partner meeting of the transnational project “Eco-innovatively connected Danube Region” (EcoInn) was held in Budapest, Hungary on 26th and 27th of September 2017. The meeting was hosted by PP3 – Digitalis Jolet (Hungary) with...