General objective of the EcoInn Danube project is to enhance cooperation of innovation actors in the field of ecoinnovations with special emphasis on development and application of ecotechnologies in the Danube Region.
The project will focus mainly on field of renewable energy and energy saving (efficiency).
Project main pillars:
1. Increase transnational cooperation in ecoinnovations - The only effective way how to face enviro problems is a joint transnational effort. Aim is to interconnect and survey needs and requirements of all elements of the ecoinnovation cycle: general public; producers/SME's; Research & Development institutions; public institutions and 3rd sector calling for a green production.
2. Increase the match of demand and supply in ecoinnovation - Producers are forced to look for eco solutions enabling them to perform a greener production. Researchers perform environmental research which is often not problem solving oriented. Our aim is therefore to increase the match of demand of producers and supply of researchers in order to support an applied environmentally oriented research. Smart tools for easing this matching will be introduced and adopted.
3. Bring eco innovation actors together - Innovators and researchers lack of practical skills and opportunities for application of their ideas. Aim is to improve business, eco knowledge transfer and IPR skills of ecoinnovators, to offer a space to present their ideas.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
- Start date
- End date
- Budget in Euro
- Overall: 2126924,97
- ERDF Contribution: 1587447,2
- IPA Contribution: 220439
- ENI Contribution: 0
- Call number
- Call 1
- Innovative and socially responsible Danube region
- Specific objective
- Improve framework conditions for innovation
|Filename||Date of upload|
|Joint report on results of survey of needs||05-10-2017 11:04:55|
|Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information||Lead firstname.lastname@example.org||Slovakia|
|Chamber of Commerce and Industry Vratsa||ERDF email@example.com||Bulgaria|
|Energy Agency of Savinjska, Šaleška and Koroška Region||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Slovenia|
|Bwcon GmbH||ERDF email@example.com||Germany|
|BIC Brno spol. s r.o., Business and Innovation Centre||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Czech Republic|
On 28th of March Local workshop and matchmaking event was organized by CCI-Vratsa at the Inter Expo and Congress Center Sofia, for the needs of project EcoInn Danube (Eco-innovatively connected Danube region) co-funded by the Interreg Danube...
A team of students of six Belgrade faculties, on 27th of April presented the project of the solar house "Twist box", which placed them in the finals of the prestigious ecological competition "Solar Dechatlon Middle East" in...
On the April 2nd 2018 the Innovation Fund of the Republic of Serbia announced a public call for technological innovation support programs - the Mini Grants program and Matching Grants program. The Mini Grants Program is aimed at private...
The EcoInn Danube project was presented at the 7th Scientific Conference: „Entrepreneurship, Engineering, Management“, held on 28th of April, in Zrenjanin. The Conference was organized by the Technical College of Applied Sciences – Zrenjanin,...
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Banja Luka Region was the host of the Banja Lu ka Tech Summit organized by World Chicago, Non-profit organization based in USA. The Banja Luka Tech Summit was an open gathering ...