Project: Eco-innovatively connected Danube Region - EcoInn Danube
PA1. Innovative and socially responsible Danube region
General objective: to increase the cooperation of innovation actors in the field of eco innovations with special emphasis on development and application of eco technologies in the Danube Region.
- Increase transnational cooperation in eco innovations
- Increase the match of demand and supply in eco innovation
- Bring eco innovation actors together
Developing new and strengthening the existing interaction networks among representatives of the eco innovation environment will be created more ecological and innovative business friendly environment on regional and interregional level. Innovators ecosystem interconnections will be aimed at reinforcement of R&I results generation and their transfer into economy in transnational context. International context of the project will reflect global enviro and ecological challenges and needs. Result of the project will be enhanced cooperation among eco-innovation actors with improved conditions for development and application of eco innovation based on concrete societal and environmental needs. Main outputs will be generated praxis oriented eco technologies ready for their application.
Lead Partner: Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry Vratsa
- Energy Agency of Savinjska, Šaleška and Koroška Region
- Digitalis Jolet Nonprofit Kft.
- Bwcon GmbH
- Entrepreneurs’ Centre of Somogy County Foundation
- BIC Brno spol. s r.o., Business and Innovation Centre
- Regional Development Agency Međimurje REDEA Ltd.
- Economica Institute for Economic Research
- Comenius University in Bratislava, Science Park
- BRNO UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Banja Luka Region
- Regional Agency for Socio - Economic Development Banat Ltd
- University of Pécs
- Romanian Association for Technology Transfer and Innovation
- Chamber of Economy of Montenegro
- Local public Authority
- Higher Education and Research
- Interest Groups including NGOs
- Business support organizations
- Project management
- Communication activities
- Research and strategy for eco knowledge
- Interconnection lab
- Transfer of eco knowledge
- Pilot actions for capacity building
Expected project results:
- Supported result oriented research collaboration of researchers and innovators on one side and producers (companies) on the other side.
- Supported generation of praxis oriented ecotechnologies ready for their application.
- Offered space to companies to present their eco problems and to ecoinnovators to present their ecoinnovative ideas.
- Practical trainings (workshops, summer schools) for gaining unique skills for practical application of ecoinnovative ideas into praxis.
- Enhanced matching of capital seekers and capital providers for eco-innovative projects.
- Increased general awareness on environmental challenges and eco solutions importance.
- New solutions for global enviro and ecological challenges and needs mainly in the field of renewable energy and energy saving (efficiency), but also in the fields identified by stakeholders.
Project duration: 30 months (01.12.2016 – 31.05.2019)