WOMEN IN BUSINESS project celebrated the Women Entrepreneurship Day as women’s entrepreneurship is a vital part of the growth of Europe: not only it creates job and wealth, but also provides a significant contribution to gender balance and equality in our society, helping overcome existing gaps.
WEgate decided to further honour it with a peer-to-peer learning webinar "Sharing good practices in supporting women's economic empowerment" with distinguished guests and organisations applying good practices to support women entrepreneurs from all over Europe. The invited panellists are:
• Amélie Leclercq, European Women’s Lobby Board member
• Yulia Stark, President of the EWA European Women Association
• Federica Leonetti, Chair of EEN Sector Group Textile & Fashion
• Wendy Diamond, Founder/CEO LDP Ventures/Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Organization (WEDO)/#ChooseWOMEN/Animal Fair Media, Inc
• Virginia Littlejohn, Co-Founder & President, Quantum Leaps, Inc. US Delegate to the Women20 (W20) of the G20 countries; Co-Chair of Women Entrepreneurship Working Group; and Co-Head of the US Delegation
• Mariya Zlateva, Project Coordinator of WOMEN IN BUSINESS project, Regional Agency for Entrepreneurship and Innovations - Varna (RAPIV)
Moderator: Gabriela Kostovska Bogoeska, Executive director of Foundation for Management and Industrial Research, Coordinator of the WEgate Community Council.
Ms. Mariya Zlateva presented to more than 60 participants achievements of the WOMEN IN BUSINESS project. Apart from peer learning, it was discussed the possibilities for capitalisation of the identified good practicies and how they are transferred in the developed training models and recommendations provided in the Policy Agenda.
or subscribe for our newsletter: here