Welcome to the
KnowING IPR PILOT- SUPPORT PROGRAMME!
Open Call – Deadline 25/10/2020
Mentoring programme in IPR, patenting and technology offer for companies of the automotive sector and higher education institutions (MeetIPRhub)
The Mentoring programme in IPR, patenting and technology offer (MeetIPRhub) enables companies active in the automotive sector and automotive value chain and higher education institutions (HEIs) to develop their IPR skills, to enhance their IPR based cooperation, to have access to IPR open data and to use IPR knowledge to advance their work and solve specific challenges (ex. inspecting the potential for commercialisation).
During the programme, the selected participants will be accompanied to increase their knowledge on IPR, patenting and commercialization and to explore the evaluation of potentially valuable patentable ideas. The learning and mentoring activities will be supported by the KnowING IPR Hub, a unique platform developed within the KnowING IPR project which will be the main tool to be used by the participants.
The programme supports a total of 13 companies and 5 higher education institutions (departments or centres with IPR and technology transfer focus) from the Danube region countries.
What can you expect?
The programme will have three components:
The programme is offered completely online, in English, from November 2020 to March 2021, requiring a minimum involvement of one day per month.
The mentoring programme is free of charge. Participants are kindly asked to participate actively in all programme activities. Certificate will be provided to each participant at the end of the programme.
Make a difference in your work by becoming one of the participants!
For applying to the programme, participants have to briefly submit a project/idea related to IPR, patenting and technology they want to explore.
To complete process of application, you have to fill the application form available HERE.
- 23 September 2020 – Application Start Date
- 16 October 2020- Application End Date
- 30 October 2020 – Application Result Date
- 9-15 November 2020 – Launch of the programme (exact date to be later communicated)
- 30 March 2021- End of the programme
Apply if you are:
- An entrepreneur or a company active in the automotive sector or automotive value chain;
- A representative of a higher education institution working in a department or centre with IPR and technology transfer focus;
- Interested to learn more on IPR, patenting and technology offer;
- Willing to increase your professional network
Experts and mentors’ organisations
Participants will be supported by experts and mentors from the KnowING IPR consortium:
- Faculty of Information studies in Novo mesto (Slovenia)
- Technical University of Kosice (Slovakia)
- University of West Bohemia (Czech Republic)
- Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding (Romania)
- Steinbeis 2i GmbH (Germany)
- H&S Heilig und Schubert Software AG (Austria)
- Pannon Business Network Association (Hungary)
- Algebra (Croatia)
- Research Centre Regional and Global Development (Bulgaria)
- Budapest Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Hungary)
- School of Advanced Social Studies in Nova Gorica (Slovenia)
- Regional Economic Development Agency for Sumadija and Pomoravlje Ltd (Serbia)
- Sarajevo Economic Region Development Agency (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- National Agency for Research and Development (Moldova)
- State Agency on Intellectual Property of the Republic of Moldova (Moldova)
- Agency of the Regional Development and Cross-Border Cooperation “Transcarpathia” (Ukraine)
- University of Northumbria at Newcastle (United Kingdom)
- International Federation of Inventors' Associations (Switzerland)
- Praxis Courses Ltd (United Kingdom)
External professionals active in IPR, patenting and technology transfer will join also the programme as guest speakers.
Contact the organisers
For general questions related to the call, please contact – email@example.com
Data collected will be handled with maximum care and discretion, and only used for specific purposes of the mentoring program and of the project. No specific information on the technology used or confidential data are requested.