A busy and exciting year is in store for the RADAR project with a range of important events and meetings on the horizon. RADAR project will continue to work to implement the Road Infrastructure Safety Training courses in Moldova and Serbia as well as the last Road Safety Expert Group meeting and the second mid-term Danube Road Safety Conference.
The list below offers an overview of some of the important events coming up in 2020, however for more information and official save the dates, follow our social media channels and Calendar, which can be found here.
- Road Infrastructure Safety Training courses – WEBINAR edition (February 2020)
- Road Infrastructure Safety Training courses in Moldova
- Road Infrastructure Safety Training courses in Serbia
- Steering Committee meeting – fourth edition
- Road Safety Expert Group Meeting on TA4 – Infrastructure safety of roads passing or in the neighbourhood of schools – fourth meeting
- Mid-term Danube Road Safety Conference meeting
- Steering Committee meeting – fifth edition
In the meantime, check out our activities and events from the previous year HERE.