Date: 24 April 2019
Venue: Zagreb Fair, Avenija Dubrovnik 15, South Entrance, Croatia
The Croatian Wood Cluster in collaboration with the Croatian Ministry of Ministry of Economy, Entrepreneurship and Crafts, invite you to the international workshop “Challenges and Opportunities of Eco-construction in Southeast Europe”, in the name of the partners of the EU-project DanuBioValNet.
Objectives of the workshop are:
- To initiate creation of the platform, which will support the development of the bio-based industry and ecoconstruction in Croatia and other countries of the Danube Region
- To create proposals for the eco-innovations and project ideas among relevant stakeholders by involving most innovative SMEs
The workshop aims to answer some of the questions arising because of high potential for the intense development of the eco-construction in the Danube Region:
- What could be the role of the architects and designers?
- How to implement more bio-based materials in the construction projects?
- Why is eco-construction important for further development of tourism?
- How can eco-construction support transformation towards bioeconomy?
- What is the importance of innovations in the eco-construction projects?
The participation is free of charge. Due to organization reasons, it is necessary to pre-register by sending a filled form to the email firstname.lastname@example.org (the form can be found in the end of document available HERE).
Official invitation and agenda find HERE.
Project co-funded by European Union funds (ERDF, IPA). www.interreg-danube.eu/danubiovalnet