Date: 9 - 10 May 2019
Venue: Sofia-Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Sofia Tech Park (Lab complex, Hall 125), 111 Tsarigradsko Shosse Blvd., Sofia, Bulgaria
Association of Business Clusters of Bulgaria and BIOPRO Baden-Württemberg GmbH in collaboration with Green Synergy Cluster and Bulgarian National Association Essential Oils, Perfumery and Cosmetics, invite you to the “Danube Phytopharma Forum: Converting bio-based resources into successful phytopharmaceutical products”, in the name of the partners of the EU-project DanuBioValNet.
The event will bring together interested companies (SMEs), clusters managers, business support organisations and experts from academia of the Danube region. The objective is to create innovative ideas for new products and projects by facilitating cross-country cooperation of the stakeholders, and thus to launch the macro-regional network along the value chain “Phytopharma”.
The first day will provide a workshop for Co-Creation of innovative ideas and experience exchange. On the second day you will have the opportunity of visiting Bulgarian rose fields, distilleries and companies active in the phytopharmaceutical value chain. By the end of the event you will have:
- Presented your company and exchanged expertise
- Established contacts with leading actors of the phytopharma industry
- Identified new business opportunities and found partners for your future project(s)
- Become part of new bio-based innovative ideas
- Visited rose fields, distillery and seen how the famous Bulgarian rose oil is produced
- Visited Vitanea brand new factory as well as the Sofia Tech Park and its most modern labs for extraction of natural products and synthesis of bioactive compounds
Official invitation find HERE.
Agenda of the event find HERE.
Additional information about the event find HERE.
Project co-funded by European Union funds (ERDF, IPA). www.interreg-danube.eu/danubiovalnet