ResInfra@DR project actively presented during the Slovak national conference “University science parks and research centers as accelerators of technology transfer and research cooperation with practice in Slovakia.”
Ms Anna Krivjanska from the Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information contributed to the conference with her lecture “Efficient planning and management of research infrastructures in the Danube region (ResInfra@DR).”
Image Source: CVTI SR / 2018; Anna Krivjanska from the Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information
Goal of the presentation was to introduce the project, its aims and benefits offered to RIs stakeholders. Special attention was dedicated to 4 main topics of the training program (1. Planning and establishing of RIs, 2. Managing operations at RIs, 3. Results and impacts of RIs in practice, 4. Long-term Sustainability of RIs) and practical conclusions from the trainings.
Conference organized by the University Science Park TECHNICOM, took place in Košice, Slovakia on 23 May 2018.
Aims of the conference were
- to introduce university science parks and research centers in Slovakia as key components of technology transfer and cooperation between research and private sector,
- the presentation of their priority research and development orientation, innovation potential and expert profiling,
- to provide the best cooperation practices of science parks and centers with countries with highly developed system of research infrastructures – transfer of successful cooperation models into Slovak conditions,
- to exchange experience and strengthen cooperation between science parks and research centers in Slovakia,
- to assess sustainable development models of research infrastructures in Slovakia in cooperation with private and public sector,
- to present results of R&D activities within research infrastructures – exchange of innovative projects, products and solutions.