Final Conference (materials)
... took place in the framework on 'Striving for Safer Infrastructure for All Road Users in the Danube Area'.
Read the Press Release from the conference HERE.
The following resources are available from the conference:
- Click HERE to access the full recording of the conference.
- Click HERE to listen to the video message of the Minister of Infrastructure in Slovenia.
- Click HERE to view the final agenda and more about the project.
- Click HERE to download the PowerPoint presentations from the conference.
- Click HERE to see the conference factsheet and other statistics.
The conference brought together road safety stakeholders to highlight the project’s results and demonstrate the benefits of a systematic approach to safer road infrastructure. It has contributed to the debate of prioritisation of road safety investments and network-wide road safety assessments under revised RISM directive and broader. In addition, the conference underlined the need to work towards the implementation of both the United Nations and European Commission goals on road safety.
*RADAR project's final conference is an accompanying event of the Slovenian Presidency of the Council of the EU.