- Adopting a multi-layered governance chain aimed at strengthening knowledge framework and institutional capacities of DR actors through capacity building and collective knowledge mapping;
- Using advanced tools and technologies for enhancing non-physical accessibility, visibility and valorisation of Roman routes and settlements network, laying the foundation for a thematic cultural route based on Roman heritage with a narrative function, reviving ancient assets and promoting non-renewable and fragile, but yet unexplored and unexploited Roman legacy;
- Acquiring the shift from old policy approaches (protection through isolation) to new, integrative methods for improving the policy and regulatory framework in Danube crossed-regions.
- Start date
- End date
- Budget in Euro
- Overall: 2067958.95
- ERDF Contribution: 1663585.1
- IPA Contribution: 94180
- ENI Contribution: 0
- Call number
- Call 3
- Environment and culture responsible Danube region
- Specific objective
- Foster sustainable use of natural and cultural heritage and resources
|National Museum for the History of Transylvania||Lead email@example.com||Romania|
|URBASOFIA SRL||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Romania|
|Alba Iulia Municipality||ERDF email@example.com||Romania|
|Bulgaria Economic Forum||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Bulgaria|
|DDTG Danube Development Transnational Group nonprofit limited liability company||ERDF email@example.com||Hungary|
The heritage of Emona is associated with the heritage of the Danube provinces of the former Roman Empire. Archaeological Park Emona is actively involved in the international project ISTER, which is part of the DANUBE REGION. The project’s...
The following guide has been developed as a result of the activities carried out under WP_T2 (Joining, Activating & Tutoring) of the ISTER project. It presents, in a structured and easy to follow manner, the complex process behind defining the...
Mr. Felix-Florin Marcu, the manager of the National Museum of Transylvanian History, talked on a local news program about the two very important discoveries made by the researchers from Cluj-Napoca while on the salvage excavation from the...
To mark its 25th anniversary, the German Limes Road Association (ISTER AP) invited all Limes fans to take part in a photo shoot contest called “You are World Heritage” last year. The public could “capture exciting moments, unusual views on the...
History Initially erected as a temporary winter camp in the year 6 AD, Carnuntum grew between the 1st and 4th century AD into a city of about 50,000 and became the capital of the Roman province of Pannonia Superior. Besides the legionary...