- Adopting a multi-layered governance chain aimed at strengthening knowledge framework and institutional capacities of DR actors through capacity building and collective knowledge mapping;
- Using advanced tools and technologies for enhancing non-physical accessibility, visibility and valorisation of Roman routes and settlements network, laying the foundation for a thematic cultural route based on Roman heritage with a narrative function, reviving ancient assets and promoting non-renewable and fragile, but yet unexplored and unexploited Roman legacy;
- Acquiring the shift from old policy approaches (protection through isolation) to new, integrative methods for improving the policy and regulatory framework in Danube crossed-regions.
- Start date
- End date
- Budget in Euro
- Overall: 2067958.95
- ERDF Contribution: 1663585.1
- IPA Contribution: 94180
- ENI Contribution: 0
- Call number
- Call 3
- Environment and culture responsible Danube region
- Specific objective
- Foster sustainable use of natural and cultural heritage and resources
|National Museum for the History of Transylvania||Lead firstname.lastname@example.org||Romania|
|URBASOFIA SRL||ERDF email@example.com||Romania|
|Alba Iulia Municipality||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Romania|
|Bulgaria Economic Forum||ERDF email@example.com||Bulgaria|
|DDTG Danube Development Transnational Group nonprofit limited liability company||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Hungary|
URBASOFIA plans to present ISTER project and disseminate some partial results achieved so far in the following important events: European Week of Regions and Cities (#EURegionsWeek), 57th ISOCARP World Planning Congress and ISOCARP International...
First main and the most critical deliverable in the begining of ISTER project was to develop and present baseline information, which primary purpose was to create a common understanding and level playing field among all the partners regarding the...
The heritage of Emona is associated with the heritage of the Danube provinces of the former Roman Empire. Archaeological Park Emona is actively involved in the international project ISTER, which is part of the DANUBE REGION. The project’s...
The following guide has been developed as a result of the activities carried out under WP_T2 (Joining, Activating & Tutoring) of the ISTER project. It presents, in a structured and easy to follow manner, the complex process behind defining the...
Mr. Felix-Florin Marcu, the manager of the National Museum of Transylvanian History, talked on a local news program about the two very important discoveries made by the researchers from Cluj-Napoca while on the salvage excavation from the...