- Adopting a multi-layered governance chain aimed at strengthening knowledge framework and institutional capacities of DR actors through capacity building and collective knowledge mapping;
- Using advanced tools and technologies for enhancing non-physical accessibility, visibility and valorisation of Roman routes and settlements network, laying the foundation for a thematic cultural route based on Roman heritage with a narrative function, reviving ancient assets and promoting non-renewable and fragile, but yet unexplored and unexploited Roman legacy;
- Acquiring the shift from old policy approaches (protection through isolation) to new, integrative methods for improving the policy and regulatory framework in Danube crossed-regions.
- Start date
- End date
- Budget in Euro
- Overall: 2067958.95
- ERDF Contribution: 1663585.1
- IPA Contribution: 94180
- ENI Contribution: 0
- Call number
- Call 3
- Environment and culture responsible Danube region
- Specific objective
- Foster sustainable use of natural and cultural heritage and resources
|National Museum for the History of Transylvania||Lead firstname.lastname@example.org||Romania|
|URBASOFIA SRL||ERDF email@example.com||Romania|
|Alba Iulia Municipality||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Romania|
|Bulgaria Economic Forum||ERDF email@example.com||Bulgaria|
|DDTG Danube Development Transnational Group nonprofit limited liability company||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Hungary|
To mark its 25th anniversary, the German Limes Road Association (ISTER AP) invited all Limes fans to take part in a photo shoot contest called “You are World Heritage” last year. The public could “capture exciting moments, unusual views on the...
History Initially erected as a temporary winter camp in the year 6 AD, Carnuntum grew between the 1st and 4th century AD into a city of about 50,000 and became the capital of the Roman province of Pannonia Superior. Besides the legionary...
In the Roman era, Apulum (Alba Iulia nowadays) was the most important urban center in the East of the Roman Empire. The traces of the Roman castrum from Apulum, archaeologically researched and touristically highlighted, are part of the „European...
Each new beginning requires more effort until the rules are created, adopted and implemented. The biggest challenge at the start of the ISTER project was to build trust and cooperation between partners who have never previously met and who are...
https://www.facebook.com/visitalbaiulia/videos/417412239489537/ The first Augmented Reality(AR) system operated in Alba Iulia was achieved through the „Virtual dialogues with the visitors of the ”Principia” Museum“, a smart project of Alba...