Innovative Ecosystem brings together organisations and partners whose main goal is to enable and foster technology development and innovation. In other words, the Innovative Ecosystem shall, in the scope of the DTP programme, enable collaborative innovation between project partners, their stakeholders and target groups, through combining complementary resources, systems and support, with a clear goal to generate new products, features, processes, services or value. The collaborative aspect is utmost important since it creates value that cannot be produced by the organisation on its own.
POLE LEADER CONTACT DETAILS: the project Made in Danube project: Mrs Daniela Chiran, firstname.lastname@example.org / Steinbeis Innovation gGmbH, Steinbeis-Europe-Center (DE)
- Cross - pole cooperation, Thematic Poles 1, 2 and 3
- Report on the DTP Capitalisation Workshop of Priority Area 8 (EUSDR) and Pole 1 (Innovative ecosystem for SMEs)
- Thematic Pole 1 Roadmap: Innovative Ecosystems for SMEs (NEW)
- Report on cross-fertilisation Innovation and Technology transfer workshop (NEW)
- Report on Capitalisation workshop in the frame of EUSDR Annual forum in Sofia, 17.10.2018. (NEW)