The 7th edition of the European Cluster Conference will bring together – on 10 and 11 November 2020 – cluster policy-makers, cluster managers, practitioners and other stakeholders. The event is organised by the European Commission's Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs with support of the European Cluster Collaboration Platform and in collaboration with the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy under the German Presidency of the Council of the EU. It will be a hybrid event which can be followed both online and in person in Berlin.
The European Cluster Conference 2020 is an opportunity to:
- have a say about cluster-related policy developments at EU, national and regional level,
- learn about the forthcoming Joint Cluster Initiatives and other related EU cluster initiatives for post-Covid 19 recovery and clusters in industrial ecosystems,
- find out about the work of the European Expert Group on Clusters,
- give feed-back in relation to the priorities of the European Commission and the German Presidency of the Council of the EU and comment on challenges and opportunities,
- hear from the experiences of cluster policy-makers, cluster managers and experts,
- exchange ideas and best practices,
- vote the European Cluster Manager of the Year and find out more about the European Strategic Cluster Partnerships of the Year in terms of communication, and
- team up with others by networking.
Read more at: https://www.clustercollaboration.eu/node/18828