On 29th of May 2020 Romanian Demo Day of the pre-acceleration program Danube Energy + Tool was held virtually, organized by partner Digital Transformers. In front of investors and stakeholders from the energy sector, 8 teams pitched their innovative ideas for sustainable business.
Among the green business solutions of the young innovators were
- EV fast-charging network in the southern region of Romania
- a new design for electric motorbikes, with two electro-motors on each wheel
- development of a vertical wind turbine for use in urban and rural environments
- a solar-powered wheelchair
- digitalization of the receipt received at supermarkets and stores
- creation of a recycling station for electronic waste coupled with an application that uses gamification
- micro-farming solution for restaurants that allows the growth of plants
- a hydrogen solution for home/building heating
The event was shared live on Facebook and more than 600 viewers got familiar with the inspiring sustainable energy solutions of the Young innovators who participated in the Romanian Pilot of the DE+ Tool.