Webinars had been announced during training courses in each country and finally, we are inviting all
WHO HAVE ALREADY PARTICIPATED IN THE THREE-DAY TRAINING COURSES
to complete the RADAR courses concept by participating in the two webinars.
THIS WEBINAR IS FOR YOU!
After successfully completing the three-day training courses in eight countries across the Danube area along with an online training course, the RADAR project has improved the capacity of more than 200 technical personnel and engineers responsible for road safety.
Join us in this WEBINAR to learn the new ways to analyse road safety data that highlights the scale of the problem of road trauma and acquire new tools to perform road surveys as well as road safety analysis.
You will hear from:
- Olivera ROZI, Project Director, European Insitute of Road Assessment (EIRA-EuroRAP)
- Asst. Prof. Marko ŠEVROVIĆ, Ph.D., Road Safety Engineer, European Insitute of Road Assessment (EIRA-EuroRAP)
- Jure KOSTANJŠEK, MSc, Road Safety Expert, Automobile and Motorcycle Association of Slovenia (AMZS)
- Prof. Peter LIPAR, PhD., University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering
- Bojan JOVANOVIČ, mag.ing.traff., University of Zagreb, Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences (FPZ)
Next webinar on ITS, speed management and calming approaches & SR4S will follow soon - STAY TUNED!