Due to the fact that the results and outputs of the DANTE project are highly awaited by the public and private stakeholders, the project – already at its early stage – has been invited to several conferences, meetings and workshops to be presented.
The DANTE team is using these opportunities to promote and disseminate the initiative at:
- the kick-off meeting of the Green Danube project in Constanta, Romania on 23 February 2017
- the kick-off meeting of the Danube STREAM project in Budapest, Hungary on 8 March 2017
- the General Assembly of Pro Danube International in Vienna, Austria on 10 March 2017
- the Conference on Transport Sciences in Győr, Hungary on 30 March 2017
- the stakeholder consultation with RIS COMEX – the current lead project in the field of River Information Services in Vienna, Austria on 31 March 2017
- the Joint PA1a & PA11 Working Group Meeting in Vienna, Austria on 25 April 2017
- the General Assembly of Inland Navigation Europe in Budapest, Hungary on 15 May 2017
Further to these presentations, the DANTE project is currently taking the lead of the Danube Transnational Programme´s Thematic Pole 7 – Waterways that is clustering the project dealing with Danube-related inland waterborne transport, waterway management and training & education projects.