You are kindly invited to attend the International Amazon of Europe Biking festival / Febire 2019 from 13th to 15th September 2019 in Osijek, Croatia!
FRIDAY, September 13, 2019 – 1st day of the Festival
Osijek High School Playground: gathering at 9:45 a.m. - start at 10:00 am
• Cycling for children - preschool children
State Archives in Osijek - start at 5:00 pm
• Professional-educational workshops: "History of Cycling" and "Sustainable tourism / cyclotourism"
• Establishment of a Coordination body for the development of cyclotourism in Osijek- Baranja County
SATURDAY, September 14, 2019 – 2nd day of the Festival
Holy Trinity Square in Tvrdja (Trg Svetog Trojstva in Tvrđa) - Gathering and registration from 9.00 a.m. to 10.20 a.m.
• Greetings from the organizers and start of the cycling tour through the city of Osijek
• Cycling through EU projects (presentation of Amazon of Europe Bike Trail and other EU projects)
SUNDAY, September 15, 2019 – 3rd day of the Festival
- Holy Trinity Square in Tvrdja
- From 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. - Gathering, registering and taking starter packs
- At 10:00 a.m.- start of cycling
- Belišće City Government
- From 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. - Gathering, signing up and taking starter packs
- At 9:30 a.m. - start of cycling
3. Beli Manastir
- Beli Manastir Sport Hall
- From 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.- Gathering, registering and taking starter packs
- At 11:00 am - start of cycling
- Bicycle clubs
Finish line: House in Nature Zlatna Greda, Zlatna Greda
• Lunch provided, welcome drink, lottery, entertainment program
• Transportation of bicycles and cyclists to the starting point is ensured for all participants
• Length of cycling routes are 30 km (Osijek and Beli Manastir), 60 km (Belišće and Vukovar)
Cyclists will take part in the ride on the routes of Osijek-Baranja County with departures from Osijek, Belišće, Beli Manastir and Vukovar with a common goal in House in Nature Zlatna Greda. The length of cycling routes is 30 km (Osijek and Beli Manastir), 60 km (Belišće and Vukovar). Refreshments at refreshment stations will be provided for all participants. An entertainment program will be organized in House in Nature Zlatna Greda. For all participants who take part in cycling without the registration fee, there is the possibility of a family lunch at promotional prices. All participants have the option of transporting the bike from the destination point to the point of departure, as well as the ability to return by bus.
At the start in Osijek, cyclists will be able to jointly warm up under the guidance of licensed trainers.
Note: A protective helmet is required for children who participate in cycling.