On June 25, South Muntenia Regional Developemnt Agency, Lead partner of Danube S3 Cluster project organized in Bucharest the 2nd Entrepreneurial Discovery Focus Group on Healthy Food. At this event took part the Danube S3 Cluster project partners, Agro-food clusters, research entities and business environment.
Discussions in the "Healthy Food" working groups were based on the following sub-domains:
- "Functional foods - New healthy and nutritionally enriched food"
- "Smart Agriculture"
This event provided the opportunity for the Agro-food clusters and participating regions to bring together the knowledge and innovation potential through collaboration and mutual learning in a transnational process, thus allowing the exchange of know-how and best practices from Western regions to the Eastern regions, generating an innovation ecosystem in which academia and the business community work together, in coordination with regional authorities and civil society, to transform their knowledge into innovative products, services and skills.
This Entrepreneurial Discovery Focus Group is part of a series of events that will be organized this year on the following cross-sectoral themes:
- Business Models that Work in Circular Economy - 12th March 2019, Bosnia & Herzegovina;
- Healthy Food – 25th June 2019, Romania;
- Open Innovation in Clusters – September 2019, Moldova;
- Market Intelligence in Clusters – October 2019, Ukraine.