Slovenian workshop on Piloting activity of the WP6 that took place on 2nd April 2019 in Ljubljana, at Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia, provided an opportunity for learning interaction between SMEs pariticipating in Piloting actions of InnoHPC and HPC centers. Working groups who were constructed to engage in interaction resolving real life business problem of the participating SMEs resulted as very successful providing some mid term solutions to proposed problems.
As days go by the partners are more and more eager to establish long term cooperation between participating SMEs and HPc centers.
The workshop offered the opportunity to establish 6 working groups who continue the work in specific fields:
- 1st group: Dr,. Duhovnik d.o.o. – IT 4I solving the durability of polymer gears (exchanging of metal gears with polymer gears in drive of electro bicycle);
- 2nd group: UL – Hyla d.o.o. solving the problem of optimisation of dust cleaning machine (water, dust and air blowing on the separator turning with 20 000 turns per minute);
- 3rd group: University Rijeka and OmniOpti solving the optimisation problem in logistic and traffic;
- 4th group: UL and Termodron solving the problem of big spatial data collected by drones;
- 5th group: AV Living Lab and IT41 (photo analysis for use in autonomous driving with 5g application);
- 6th group: Deva group and RISCSW IT41 (photo analysis for surgery rooms to assist the medical staff).
Follow us on: