The DIGITRANS consortium is pleased to announce its official Kick-off event taking place in Stuttgart (DE), 8 March 2017, 2.00-5.00 pm CET:
The increased digitalisation of business models requires from companies – next to many other challenges – the ability to easily adapt their business models. Especially SMEs are still facing difficulties in this regard. Therefore, DIGITRANS aims to develop innovation methods supporting SMEs to targeted address digital transformation and enabling them to develop adequate business models.
During DIGITRANS‘ Kick-off event representatives from SMEs as well as from economic development agencies from Baden-Württemberg will get the chance to get to know the DIGITRANS approach and what DIGITRANS will offer them. Moreover, representatives from companies will report on their experiences within the digitalisation process also from an international perspective.
- 14:00 – 14:05: Welcome, Prof. Carl Bergengruen, MFG Baden-Württemberg mbH
- 14:05 – 14:25: Ministerialdirigent Michael Kleiner, Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Economics, Labour and Housing, The importance of digital transformation for Baden-Württemberg and the Danube region
- 14:25 – 14:45: Günter Strolz, Head of IT, Borsi GmbH & Co. KG, The digital transformation within medium sized manufacturing companies
- 14:45 – 15:05: Dr. Liviu Ciucan-Rusu, Alumni Association of Petru Maior University in Tirgu Mures (RO), Digital Transformation within the health sector using the example of Romania
- 15:05 – 15:20: Break
- 15:20 – 15:40: Roland Grimmelsmann, CEO, Verlag Herder, Herder – Right in the middle of digital transformation
- 15:40 – 16:00: DIGITRANS project presentation, Petra Newrly, MFG Innovation Agency Media and Creative Industries Baden-Württemberg
- 16:00 – 17:00: Get-together
Registration by 1 March 2017
Breitscheidstraße 4 (Bosch Areal),