Project LENA was present at the International Danube Festival 2018 on the 10th July and 15th July, where Danubüro Ulm two different services to the visitors.
1. Virtual Reality – Google Cardboard (App)
- Virtual-Reality Test serving as an appetizer on nature and the variety along the Danube. This is also a way / method that is often used by nature or tourist guides to be “really” connected to nature.
- Virtual Reality Test only while standing/while sitting.
2. Map of the Danube: Where exactly have you already been? What’s your favorite place at the Danube?
- Placing pictures of protected areas on the respective points.
- Asking visitors: Where have you already been? What’s your favorite place at the Danube? Where would you like to travel to? Visitors marked these places on the map with a pin.
To stay up to date please like and follow our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lenadanube/