In 2017 the DBS Gatweay Region project was promoted the project at following events:
- Bulgarian Black Sea day in Burgas, 31 October 2017 (PP6)
- International scientific conference LOGI 2017 in České Budějovice, 19 October 2017 (IPA PP1)
The international scientific conference LOGI 2017 deals with the transport and logistics issues especially related to operation of all modes of transport, intermodal transport and terminals construction. The LOGI 2017 conference was held in Czech Republic on the ground of the Clarion Congress Hotel České Budějovice on 19th October 2017. The Conference gathered together around 60 participants from 10 countries.
The paper IDENTIFYING THE BARRIERS FOR DEVELOPMENT OF INLAND WATERWAY TRANSPORT: A CASE STUDY related to the research within the DBS Gateway Region project was presented and it is printed in the Proceedings book.
- 6th Annual Forum of the EUSDR in Budapest, 18/19 October 2017 (LP, IPA PP1)
- 22nd International Conference on Material Handling, Constructions and Logistics –MHCL 2017 in Belgrade, 4 – 6 October 2017 (IPA PP1)
The 22nd International Conference on Material Handling, Constructions and Logistics –MHCL 2017 was held in Belgrade at the University of Belgrade (Faculty of Mechanical Engineering) from 4th- 6th October. Since 2012 MHCL is jointly organized by the University of Belgrade (Faculty of Mechanical Engineering) and Vienna University of Technology (Institute for Engineering Design and Logistics Engineering). The aim of the Conference is to be a forum to exchange views, opinions and experience on MHCL from technical viewpoints in order to track the current achievements, but also to look at to future developments. The Conference gathered together around 100 participants from 14 countries.
The paper ANALYSIS AND ALGORITHMS FOR CONTAINER LOADING-ROUTING PROBLEM FROM CHINA MAIN PORTS TO BALKAN REGION CONCERNING BELGRADE AS NEW HUB related to the research within the DBS Gateway Region project was presented in the Session E and it is printed in the Proceedings book.
- International Black Sea Transport Forum in Odessa, 27 - 29 September 2017 (ASP13)
- 6th Black Sea Ports and Shipping 2017 Exhibition and Conference in Batumi (Georgia), 17 - 19 May 2017 (PP5)
- International Danube Day and National Workshop on Biomass in Ruse, 28 June 2017 (PP5)