The quality of public information services focusing on the Danube logistics sector varies widely between all ten riparian countries: therefore the main goal of Danube SKILLS is to create a uniform service level regarding the supply of data and information on Danube navigation. The strategy is to bundle information at one-stop-shops and to provide an easy and free of charge access for potential customers of Danube logistics services in order to foster a modal shift to inland waterway transport.
The work programme to be jointly implemented by all project partners until project end has started getting shape with the Lead Partner, CERONAV having already completed the InfoDanube website.
Contact person: Mrs. Ghiuler Manole - Project Manager
- Phone: +40 241 639595/ 2223
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: +40 752 118 880
- Project Website: http://www.interreg-danube.eu/danube-skills
- Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/DanubeSKILLS
- Twitter Page:Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Pr_DanubeSKILLS