The first stakeholder forum of the project was organized on 28 June 2021 by KÖTIVIZIG in Szolnok, which provided an opportunity for the representatives of the institutions and non-governmental organizations involved in water management to express their thoughts on the objectives of the project.
After the presentations of the project, the professional content was discussed in groups, which raised a number of new aspects regarding the possible means of implementation. Work continued in two working groups, members of the groups discussed the objectives of the project and sharing their constructive suggestions.
IDES project Stakeholder Forum 1
Szolnok, June 28, 2021 (Monday)
Location: KÖTIVIZIG Szolnok Branch Office, Szolnok, Verseghy út 1., II. floor
09.30 Arrival, registration
10.00 Welcome: Lajos Horváth, Deputy Technical Director, KÖTIVIZIG
10.10 Presentation of the IDES project György Rátfai, KÖTIVIZIG Tisza Office
10.20 Defining ecosystem services in the pilot area with stakeholders Dávid Béla Vizi, KÖTIVIZIG Department of Hydrography
10.35 Presentation of the Danube Floodplain project as a prelude to the IDES project dr. Tamás Právetz, KÖTIVIZIG Department of Flood Protection and River Management
10.50 Description of the tasks and goals of group work
11.00 Coffee break
12.00 Presentation and evaluation of the work of the groups
End of the program
List of invited participants
- Tiszamenti Regional Waterworks Ltd.
- National Chamber of Agriculture
- Association of Fishermen's Associations of the Middle Tisza Region
- University of Debrecen Szolnok Campus
- Water and Sewerage Works Concession Ltd.
- Szolnok Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok County Government Office Department of Environment, Nature Conservation and Waste Management
- Association for the Living Tisza