After the incredible mobilisation of clusters, associations, institutions, networks, universities, NGOs, companies etc. to exchange information and solutions for challenges brought to us by the COVID-19 crisis in more than 160 meetings past year, the European Alliance Against Coronavirus will continue the dialogue with new topics starting in February 2021.
The European Alliance Against Coronavirus will meet twice a week, every Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 – 9:30 CET. These regular meetings may be complemented by additional sessions according to the needs of the participants.
The first session took place on 2 February at 8:30 CET and updated the participants on the latest EU initiatives for the green, digital, and resilient transformation.
Topics to be covered in the upcoming meetings will include:
- any urgent thematic related to the COVID crisis (EU Rapid Alert Function)
- the role of clusters and the collaborative approach on new EU initiatives
- new calls and funding opportunities
- good practices and cluster activities in the industrial ecosystems and their recovery
- cross-sectorial and interdisciplinary collaborations
A further highlight: The European Alliance Against Coronavirus sessions in February and March will take place under the EU Industry Days 2021, Europe’s flagship annual event on industry. It serves as the main platform to discuss industrial challenges and co-develop opportunities and policy responses.
Sign up now to receive communications and invitations to the morning sessions via this link: Subscribe to EAAC morning sessions.