The composition of the RADAR consortium provides an excellent combination of the scientific and technical approach, with experience in advocacy skills as well– all the necessary skills that will help with achieving the project objectives and goals. The project will boost knowledge, expertise and transnational cooperation, boosting institutional capacity and bringing huge benefit to the territories involved.
Project Partners (PP) and Associated Strategic Partners (ASP) represent almost all countries of the Danube Transnational Program Area. PPs are leading road safety organizations in the involved countries, often paired with the relevant road authorities as ASP in order to provide possibilities for implementation from the project’s findings.
The involvement of the European Union Strategy for Danube Region Priority Area 1b - Road, Rail and AIr links (EUSDR PA1b), International Road Assessment Programme (iRAP) as well as South East Europe Transport Observatory (SEETO), as international ASPs, is providing an extension of project outputs and results to a more strategic and wider regional level. The external involvement of EBRD will use data for project appraisal for road sections.
READ MORE ABOUT PROJECT PARTNERS ON THE LINKS BELOW:
- Automobile and Motorcycle Association of Slovenia
- University of Zagreb, Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences
- KTI Institute for Transport Sciences Nonprofit Ltd
- General Automotoclub of the Czech Republic
- Bulgarian Association for Road Safety
- Austrian Road Safety Board
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Automobile Club
- Automobile Club of Moldova
Associated strategic partners:
- Ministry of Infrastructure, Slovenian Infrastructure Agency
- Croatian Roads, a limited liability company for management, construction and maintenance of state roads
- National Motorway Company, Ltd.
- Public Company Roads of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure
- South East Europe Transport Observatory
- The Road and Motorway Directorate of the Czech Republic
- European Union Strategy for Danube Region Priority Area 1b - Road, Rail and AIr links
- Ministry of Transport and Maritime Affairs
- Road Infrastructure Agency (at the Bulgarian Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works)
- National Company For Roads Infrastructure Administration
- International Road Assessment Programme