Congratulations to Iron-Age-Danube!
The jury has announced the 21 finalists of the RegioStars Awards 2018 edition. We are happy that one of our projects has made it to the list. More information is available here.
The RegioStars Awards are a yearly competition, organised by the European Commission's Directorate General for Regional and Urban Policy (DG REGIO) with the objective of identifying good practices in regional development and highlighting original and innovative projects which could be attractive and inspiring to other regions and project managers.
There were five Award categories this year and Iron-Age-Danube is selected for the 5th category:
- Supporting smart industrial transition
- Achieving sustainability through low carbon emissions
- Topic of the year 2018: Investing in cultural heritage
- Creating better access to public services
- Tackling migration challenges
There will be an online voting for this year’s public choice award starting on 3 July. We are counting on your support!