Second Call for Proposals
The second Call for Proposals is open from 09.05.2017 to 06.06.2017 (by 15:00 h. CET).
In order to apply, all compulsory documents must be correctly filled in and submitted through the below online form by 15:00 h.on 6th June 2017 (CET: Central European Time).
Please note that:
- Only the Application Form (AF) (PDF+Excel) and the related compulsory Annexes (Declaration of co-financing; State Aid Declaration; ASP Declaration (if applicable); Declaration for International Organisations (if applicable) and Partnership Agreement) submitted in the official templates published on the website will be considered. No other templates or additional documents will be accepted.
- Only AF (PDF+Excel) + related compulsory Annexes submitted through this section of the Programme website will be accepted.
- In order to be considered eligible, both the PDF and the excel templates duly filled in have to be submitted. Please, note that in case one of the two files is missing the entire project will be considered ineligible.
- For a submission to be valid, it has to contain at least the pdf and xls parts of the AF. Only the first submission containing both pdf and xls parts of the AF shall be taken into consideration. No other version(s) of the pdf and xls AF shall be considered.
- All the documents (pdf and xls parts of the AF and Annexes) have to be submitted in one single package (e.g. zip, rar).
- We recommend for the size of the package not to go over 15 MB size.
- To open and fill in the AF PDF, please only use Adobe Acrobat, Acrobat Reader X (10) or higher.When using other PDF-readers the form is not working properly.The latest version of the free Acrobat Reader can be downloaded at http://get.adobe.com/reader
You need to fill in all the fields below to be able to submit your AF.
All the documents to be submitted in relation to the Second Call for Proposals, along with the Call announcement and the Guidelines to fill in the AF, can be found here. Please, read carefully the Applicants Manual and the Guidelines before submitting your proposal.