Second Call for Proposals
The second Call for Proposals was open from 09.05.2017 to 06.06.2017 (by 15:00 h. CET).
In order to apply, all compulsory documents had to be correctly filled in and submitted through the below online form by 15:00 h.on 6th June 2017 (CET: Central European Time).
Please note that:
- Only the Application Form (AF) (PDF+Excel) and the related compulsory Annexes (Declaration of co-financing; State Aid Declaration; ASP Declaration (if applicable); Declaration for International Organisations (if applicable) and Partnership Agreement) submitted in the official templates published on the website were considered. No other templates or additional documents were accepted.
- Only AF (PDF+Excel) + related compulsory Annexes submitted through this section of the Programme website were accepted.
- In order to be considered eligible, both the PDF and the excel templates duly filled in had to be submitted. Please, note that in case one of the two files was missing the entire project was considered ineligible.
- For a submission to be valid, it had to contain at least the pdf and xls parts of the AF. Only the first submission containing both pdf and xls parts of the AF was taken into consideration. No other version(s) of the pdf and xls AF was considered.
- All the documents (pdf and xls parts of the AF and Annexes) had to be submitted in one single package (e.g. zip, rar).
- We recommended for the size of the package not to go over 15 MB size.
- To open and fill in the AF PDF, please only use Adobe Acrobat, Acrobat Reader X (10) or higher.When using other PDF-readers the form is not working properly.The latest version of the free Acrobat Reader can be downloaded at http://get.adobe.com/reader
You needed to fill in all the fields below to be able to submit your AF.
All the documents to be submitted in relation to the Second Call for Proposals, along with the Call announcement and the Guidelines to fill in the AF, could be found here. Please, read carefully the Applicants Manual and the Guidelines before submitting your proposal.