The Danube Transnational Programme (DTP) launched a call for proposal aimed at establishing the Danube Strategy Point (DSP), following the provisions of Specific Objective 4.2 of the Danube Cooperation Programme. The call was open from 08.05.2018 till 11.06.2018 at 15:00 CET.
LEAD APPLICANT SEMINAR FOR DSP CALL
The DTP Managing Authority/Joint Secretariat organised an informative seminar for interested applicants of the DSP call, which was held in Budapest on the 17th May 2018.
Applicants were strongly recommended to read all call documents before attending the seminar. Interested applicants to the seminar were invited to register through the following button where the seminar agenda and some practical information can be found:
The DTP produced an Applicants Pack to provide potential project applicants with appropriate and high-quality information about the programme rules and requirements. The Application Pack includes the following documents:
- Danube Cooperation Programme
- Call announcement
- DSP Programme Manual
- DSP Application Form - Word (content part)
- DSP Application Form - Excel (financial part)
- Declaration of support from EUSDR NC
- Declaration of pre-financing and co-financing
- Declaration on State Aid
- Declaration for International Organisations (if applicable)
- Guidelines for the DSP Application Form
- Partnership Agreement template
- Subsidy Contract template
Please note that:
- Only the Application Form (AF - Word and Excel) and the relevant declarations and Partnership Agreement submitted in the provided format were considered. No other formats or additional documents were accepted.
- Only AF + relevant declarations and Partnership Agreement submitted through this section of the Programme website were accepted.
- If an AF + relevant declarations and Partnership Agreement have been submitted more than once, only the first version was to be considered for assessment.
- We recommended to zip all documents.
Information on the control systems in the partner states of DTP (version May 2017)