KICK-OFF CONFERENCE (October 15, 2020)
... took place in the framework of the joint online conference with the RADAR project on 'Improving Road Safety in Danube Area for all Road Users: Challenges and Opportunities in the Second decade of Action for Road Safety (2021–2030)'.
“Road safety injection is a cocktail of ingredients. Do not let people tell you that road accidents just happen and that fatalities are inevitable consequences of drivers’ errors. We know and have the methods to prevent mistakes, leading to lost lives and serious injuries.”
-- Matthew Baldwin, European Commission, Department of Mobility
Read the Press Release from the conference HERE.
The following resources are available from the conference:
• Click HERE to access the full recording of the conference.
• Click HERE to download the full PowerPoint presentation from the conference.
• Click HERE to watch the SABRINA Virtual field visit.
• Click HERE to watch the RADAR project Road safety video campaign.
• Click HERE to download the document with the Questions & Answers from the conference.
• Click HERE to see the evaluations and other statistics from the conference.
The joint conference was an opportunity for road safety organizations and experts to discuss and chart the future strategic directions focusing on the improvement of road infrastructure safety in the Danube area for all road users. During the conference, you will have the opportunity to learn about the RADAR project’s mid-term results with Road Infrastructure Safety Improvement Strategy in their core and to hear more about the new innovative approach to bicycle infrastructure safety suggested by the SABRINA project.