Our project mission is to improve framework conditions for research infrastructure and innovation in the Danube region. Therefore, ResInfra@DR facilitates enhanced transnational cooperation and a macro-regional scope of the sustainable development of research infrastructures.
The main activities of the ResInfra@DR project include:
- a dialogue focusing on relevant regional, national and macro regional but also EU level policy fields involving also end-users of RIs;
- special trainings for defined target groups, thus contributing to capacity building with an outreach to the entire macro-region and beyond the involved partnership;
- a collection of a dataset of competent (and qualified) reviewers for RI assessments;
- two pilot activities focusing on (1) peer reviews of nine existing RIs and (2) Ex ante assessments of three planned RIs in the macro region;
- Dedicated dissemination and capitalisation actions contribute to the policy take up and utilisation of the results.
More detailed information about the ResInfra@DR project can be accessed here...
ResInfra@DR is co-funded by European Union funds (ERDF, IPA).
Image source: ResInfra@DR project, 2018
- Start date
- End date
- Budget in Euro
- Overall: 2.154.989,34
- ERDF Contribution: 1.645.857,99
- IPA Contribution: 185.882,89
- ENI Contribution: 0
- Call number
- Call 1
- Innovative and socially responsible Danube region
- Specific objective
- Improve framework conditions for innovation
|Centre for Social Innovation||Lead firstname.lastname@example.org||Austria|
|University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna||ERDF email@example.com||Austria|
|Applied Research and Communications Fund||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Bulgaria|
|Ministry of Education and Science||ERDF email@example.com||Bulgaria|
|Ministry of Science, Education and Sports||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Croatia|
Resinfra@DR’s project mission is to improve framework conditions for research infrastructure (RI) and innovation in the Danube macro-region and to facilitate enhanced transnational cooperation, capacity building, dialogue and a macro-regional...
CatRIS (Catalogue of Research Infrastructure Services), is a new project funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 programme and coordinated by the ESF. CatRIs will build an online catalogue of European research infrastructure services, with...
The deadline for submitting the applications was extended until 25/03/2019. In the framework of the project “Facilitating macro-regional scope and link up to socio-economic actors of Research Infrastructure in the Danube Region -...
The meeting “Perspectives for Research Infrastructures in the Danube macro-region” will invite international RI experts and showcase results of the ResInfra@DR project. The event will provide a platform for mutual exchange with important RI...
The ResInfra@DR project is currently running several pilot actions with the aim to support research infrastructures in the Danube region. We are currently looking for experts with experience in the review of life science related infrastructures...