Our project mission is to improve framework conditions for research infrastructure and innovation in the Danube region. Therefore, ResInfra@DR facilitates enhanced transnational cooperation and a macro-regional scope of the sustainable development of research infrastructures.
The main activities of the ResInfra@DR project include:
- a dialogue focusing on relevant regional, national and macro regional but also EU level policy fields involving also end-users of RIs;
- special trainings for defined target groups, thus contributing to capacity building with an outreach to the entire macro-region and beyond the involved partnership;
- a collection of a dataset of competent (and qualified) reviewers for RI assessments;
- two pilot activities focusing on (1) peer reviews of nine existing RIs and (2) Ex ante assessments of three planned RIs in the macro region;
- Dedicated dissemination and capitalisation actions contribute to the policy take up and utilisation of the results.
More detailed information about the ResInfra@DR project can be accessed here...
ResInfra@DR is co-funded by European Union funds (ERDF, IPA).
Image source: ResInfra@DR project, 2018
- Start date
- End date
- Budget in Euro
- Overall: 2.154.989,34
- ERDF Contribution: 1.645.857,99
- IPA Contribution: 185.882,89
- ENI Contribution: 0
- Call number
- Call 1
- Innovative and socially responsible Danube region
- Specific objective
- Improve framework conditions for innovation
|Filename||Date of upload|
|ResInfra@DR: A Practical Guide on Assessment of Socio-Economic Impacts Research Infrastructures||06-06-2019 13:48:34|
|ResInfra@DR: A Practical Guide on Ex Ante Evaluation for Research Infrastructures||06-06-2019 13:45:49|
|ResInfra@DR: A Practical Guide on Monitoring Research Infrastructures.pdf||06-06-2019 13:43:17|
|Centre for Social Innovation||Lead email@example.com||Austria|
|University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Austria|
|Applied Research and Communications Fund||ERDF email@example.com||Bulgaria|
|Ministry of Education and Science||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Bulgaria|
|Ministry of Science, Education and Sports||ERDF email@example.com||Croatia|
APA Science conducted an interview with ResInfra@DR project coordinator Martin Felix Gajdusek (ZSI) featuring the problem background and achievments of the projects in supporting the dialogue of main research infrastructure stakeholders and...
ResInfra@DR project coordinator Martin Felix Gajdusek (ZSI) was invited to reflect on vision and expectations behind and achievements of the ResInfra@DR project. Read here a short version of the interview conducted on behalf of the Danube...
Bratislava, Vienna – RESINFRA@DR Know-how exchange forum focused on Research Infrastructures (RI) mutual support activities in the Danube Macro-region hosted by RESINFRA@DR, took place on 22-23 May 2019 in Bratislava, Slovakia, in the Slovak...
The Synergy Meeting "Perspectives for Research Infrastructures in the Danube Macro-region" hosted by ResInfra@DR project will take place from 12-13 June in Vienna, Austria. The deadline for registration is 4th of June. Programme &...
Kindly hosted by the University of Sarajevo, the largest university of Bosnia and Herzegovina, the ResInfra@DR organised an information session on research infrastructure in the Danube macro-region on 14 May 2019. The event was jointly prepared...