Following results are foreseen for the MOVECO project.
1. Transnational strategy for the transition to a Circular Economy in the Danube region: This includes the identification of possible material streams for the Danube region and roadmaps for the strategy's implementation.
2. Circular Economy Toolbox: New services and tools for eco-design and eco innovation. This shall promotre a better cooperation between research and development and businesses in the field of resource recovery and resource efficiency.
- A brochure » Your trash is my treasure « displaying best practice solutions of Circular Economy in the Danube region and presenting general information on Circular Economy.
- A checklist that helps small and medium-sized enterprises to evaluate their status quo and identify their possibilities to move towards a Circular Economy.
3. Platform: This online platform will support cooperation between business and research.
4. Virtual marketplace: This is a concrete measure to promote reuse and stimulate industrial symbiosis as it helps enterprises to offer their waste and by-products as a valuable material. This tool enhances industrial symbiosis by turning one industy's by-product into another industry's raw material.
5. Mobile exhibition: The exhibition will be travelling across four countries in the Danube region (Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Slovenia) presenting best practice examples as well as challenges in the field of Circular Economy.