- Adopting a multi-layered governance chain aimed at strengthening knowledge framework and institutional capacities of DR actors through capacity building and collective knowledge mapping;
- Using advanced tools and technologies for enhancing non-physical accessibility, visibility and valorisation of Roman routes and settlements network, laying the foundation for a thematic cultural route based on Roman heritage with a narrative function, reviving ancient assets and promoting non-renewable and fragile, but yet unexplored and unexploited Roman legacy;
- Acquiring the shift from old policy approaches (protection through isolation) to new, integrative methods for improving the policy and regulatory framework in Danube crossed-regions.
- Start date
- End date
- Budget in Euro
- Overall: 2067958.95
- ERDF Contribution: 1663585.1
- IPA Contribution: 94180
- ENI Contribution: 0
- Call number
- Call 3
- Environment and culture responsible Danube region
- Specific objective
- Foster sustainable use of natural and cultural heritage and resources
|National Museum for the History of Transylvania||Lead firstname.lastname@example.org||Romania|
|URBASOFIA SRL||ERDF email@example.com||Romania|
|Alba Iulia Municipality||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Romania|
|Bulgaria Economic Forum||ERDF email@example.com||Bulgaria|
|DDTG Danube Development Transnational Group nonprofit limited liability company||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Hungary|
In the Roman era, Apulum (Alba Iulia nowadays) was the most important urban center in the East of the Roman Empire. The traces of the Roman castrum from Apulum, archaeologically researched and touristically highlighted, are part of the „European...
Each new beginning requires more effort until the rules are created, adopted and implemented. The biggest challenge at the start of the ISTER project was to build trust and cooperation between partners who have never previously met and who are...
https://www.facebook.com/visitalbaiulia/videos/417412239489537/ The first Augmented Reality(AR) system operated in Alba Iulia was achieved through the „Virtual dialogues with the visitors of the ”Principia” Museum“, a smart project of Alba...
The Regional Planning Authority of East Wuerttemberg is constantly involved in different spatial development projects in the region. This includes authorizing solar parks. The town of Schwäbisch Gmünd wanted to realise the idea of a solar park...
ARCHAEOLOGICAL PARK POETOVIO The area of Poetovio was included into the Roman Empire during Augustu's conquest of Pannonia around 15 BC. It was the biggest Roman town on Slovenian territory it was developing in the area where two main artery...