- Adopting a multi-layered governance chain aimed at strengthening knowledge framework and institutional capacities of DR actors through capacity building and collective knowledge mapping;
- Using advanced tools and technologies for enhancing non-physical accessibility, visibility and valorisation of Roman routes and settlements network, laying the foundation for a thematic cultural route based on Roman heritage with a narrative function, reviving ancient assets and promoting non-renewable and fragile, but yet unexplored and unexploited Roman legacy;
- Acquiring the shift from old policy approaches (protection through isolation) to new, integrative methods for improving the policy and regulatory framework in Danube crossed-regions.
- Start date
- End date
- Budget in Euro
- Overall: 2067958.95
- ERDF Contribution: 1663585.1
- IPA Contribution: 94180
- ENI Contribution: 0
- Call number
- Call 3
- Environment and culture responsible Danube region
- Specific objective
- Foster sustainable use of natural and cultural heritage and resources
|National Museum for the History of Transylvania||Lead email@example.com||Romania|
|URBASOFIA SRL||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Romania|
|Alba Iulia Municipality||ERDF email@example.com||Romania|
|Bulgaria Economic Forum||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Bulgaria|
|DDTG Danube Development Transnational Group nonprofit limited liability company||ERDF email@example.com||Hungary|
On 2nd August DDTG held a test event for the Capacity Building Workshop of ISTER project in Janus Pannonius Museum, Pécs. 13 participants took part in the event, the experts and representatives of DDTG and the coworkers (archaeologists and...
Take part in reviving the Roman past and mark out your steps on the „European Cultural Route of the Roman Emperors and Wine along the Danube”! The atmosphere of the ancient world with its Roman legionnaires, Dacian warriors, gladiators, is...
As a part of work package T3 in ISTER project, Geodetic institute of Slovenia is in charge of the design and production of the innovative cartographic web application – the Atlas of Roman routes in Danube Region. The Atlas is more than just a...
On 28-29 April, the Governing Board of the Enlarged Partial Agreement on Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe (EPA) awarded the certification to five new “Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe”, bringing the programme to 45 certified...
URBASOFIA plans to present ISTER project and disseminate some partial results achieved so far in the following important events: European Week of Regions and Cities (#EURegionsWeek), 57th ISOCARP World Planning Congress and ISOCARP International...