Open Call for Young Innovators
The Application period for the Danube Energy+ Tool is open!
The Danube Energy+ Tool is a pre-acceleration learning program targeted at young entreprenuers with innovative ideas for energy, circular economy and sustainability. By joining the program, participants will:
- receive practical knowledge about the necessary ingredients to transform an early-stage idea into a successful business model (including business planning, analysis of competition etc.)
- gain key communication and presentation skills for the attraction of partners and investors;
- present their solution during the National Demo Days in each of the countries;
- receive the support of leading mentors, trainers and experts in the fields of sustainability and green business growth;
- will meet and connect with like-minded people, creating a network of leaders for sustainable business growth in in the EU.
The application deadline has been extended and Young Innovators from all 9 parter countries can apply to participate in the program until the 6th of March. Depending on the country, some applicants can apply until the 13th of March.
Eligible applicants are from the following countries. Each has a separate application link:
1. Germany https://www.f6s.com/energybykicinnoenergygermany/apply Extended deadline: 6th of March 2020
2. Bulgaria https://www.f6s.com/danubeenergyctbg/apply Extended deadline: 13th of March 2020
3. Slovakia https://www.f6s.com/energybycivittasiovakia/apply Extended deadline: 13th of March 2020
4. Slovenia https://www.f6s.com/energybyabcaccelerator/apply Extended deadline: 15th of March 2020
5. Croatia https://www.f6s.com/energybyoptimizationcroatia/apply Extended deadline: 13th of March 2020
6. Czech Republic https://www.f6s.com/energybye-klastrczechrepublic/apply Extended deadline: 13th of March 2020
7. Romania https://www.f6s.com/energybystartuptransilvania/apply Extended deadline: 15th of March 2020
8. Serbia https://www.f6s.com/energybyseeictserbia/apply Extended deadline: 6th of March 2020
9. Ukraine https://www.f6s.com/energybyeuropeaninitiativescenter/apply Extended deadline: 18th of March 2020
In case you have further questions, contact the project communication manager Dianka Alexieva at email@example.com
Find the Open Call document with eligibility and selection criteria, as well as other useful information about the Open Call here.