The main objective of the project is to improve the accessibility of airports, ports, trains, bus stations to blind/partially sighed people by developing a set of new services and competences so as to allow them to have a full access to all transportation information and services.
In order to achieve this very challenging goal, the partnership will implement several activities based on a transnational and cooperative approach:
- identification and analysis of existing solutions and practices which could be easily imported in Danube Region. A Capitalization Strategy will be realized to support the decision makers and managers to transfer the indentified solutions in an efficient way.
- activation/involvement of stakeholders in the design process of a new transnational concept of a totally accessible transportation system to blind and partially sighted passengers in Danube Region.
- testing of identified solutions so as to evaluate their potential of transferability and adaptability in other territories of Danube Region.
- equipping the personnel on how to use new services and how to adequately assist and communicate with blind passengers.
The new services for blind and partially sighted passengers and new competences of people working with passengers will contribute to make Danube region more innovative and socially responsible.
- Start date
- End date
- Budget in Euro
- Overall: 2192546.66
- ERDF Contribution: 1478974.5
- IPA Contribution: 307810.5
- ENI Contribution: 76879.66
- Call number
- Call 3
- Innovative and socially responsible Danube region
- Specific objective
- Increase competences for business and social innovation
|Dubrovnik Airport Ltd||Lead firstname.lastname@example.org||Croatia|
|Airport Bratislava||ERDF email@example.com||Slovakia|
|Centre for Budapest Transport||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Hungary|
|University of Maribor||ERDF email@example.com||Slovenia|
|Bulgarian Association for Transfer of Technology and Innovation||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Bulgaria|
On the 5th of November 2020, Dubrovnik Airport (LP) and Dubrovnik Port...
On the occasion of the International White Cane Day,...
Start-up activities! The...