CAMARO-D (Cooperating towards Advanced MAnagement Routines for land use impacts on the water regime in the Danube river basin) was a project carried out between January 2017 and June 2019.
It aimed at developing comprehensive recommendations towards a strategic policy for the implementation of an innovative transnational catchment-based “Land Use Development Plan” for the Danube River Basin. It will also provide important inputs for the further development of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region (EUSDR) and other relevant EU-policies. Its main goals were:
- Setting the frame for a harmonized transnational land use management system, taking into account the demands of water resources protection and flood prevention.
- Harmonizing and improving the protection of water resources against negative impacts of land use and climate change as well as reduction of flood risk.
- Bringing life to the project outcomes by developing a transnational “Land use Development Plan” as a driving force for a transnational land use management
*** NEWS *** 2019 *** NEWS ***
Project brochure finalised - click HERE for the download.
Final project conference - Vienna - June 03/04, 2019
The final project conference was carried out successfully on June 03 and 04th, 2019. Along with it, a document for further cooperation after project end was signed. A platform was initialized and will be filled continuously within the upcoming months. More information and links can be found in the project newsletter 08.
The second series of national stakeholder workshops in the pilot areas were carried out. Those nine workshops are foreseen as trainings for local stakeholder institutions for the practical implementation of the best management practices developed during the project. The following locations & dates were communicated by the partner-institutions:
- Austria: 14/03/19 in Raumberg-Gumpenstein
- Bulgaria: 21/03/19 in Sofia
- Croatia: 12/03/19 in Ogulin
- Czech Republic: 18/03/19 in Brno
- Germany: 12/04/19 in Coventwald
- Hungary: 04/04/19 in Budapest
- Romania: 19/03/19 in Bucharest
- Serbia: 18/03/19 in Beograd
- Slovenia: 19/03/19 in Ig
Here you can find more information about the project.
- Start date
- End date
- Budget in Euro
- Overall: 2588138,36
- ERDF Contribution: 2027792,59
- IPA Contribution: 172125
- ENI Contribution: 0
- Call number
- Call 1
- Environment and culture responsible Danube region
- Specific objective
- Strengthen transnational water management and flood risk prevention
|Filename||Date of upload|
|WPT4 - Output O.T4.2 Tranferable catalogue for politicians||14-08-2019 16:04:49|
|WPT4 - Output O.T4.3_Road map: guiding principles for adapted incluion of LUDP||14-08-2019 15:59:59|
|WPT4 - Output T4.1 - Concept for a transnational Land Use Development Plan (LUDP)||27-06-2019 18:43:58|
|WPT1 - Output 3.1 - Stakeholder workshops: factsheet & quality report||28-03-2019 20:25:48|
|WPT2 - Output T2.3 - 3 pilot specific training sessions||28-03-2019 20:21:31|
|Austrian Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management||Lead firstname.lastname@example.org||Austria|
|Agricultural Research and Education Center Raumberg-Gumpenstein||ERDF email@example.com||Austria|
|Municipality of the City of Vienna Department 31 – Vienna Water||ERDF partner||Gerhard.firstname.lastname@example.org||Austria|
|University of Ljubljana||ERDF email@example.com||Slovenia|
|Public Water Utility JP VODOVOD-KANALIZACIJA Ljubljana||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Slovenia|
120 participants learned about the project...
Joint conference with PROLINE-CE...
The fourth transnational partner-meeting will take place in Bucharest, Romania, hosted by the the Romanian project partner National Meteorological Agency (NMA). This meeting will mainly focuse on the further development of the GUIDR and the...
The conclusion of the pilot activities in CAMARO-D project is in sight: in order to sum up the lessons learnt and share know-how about measures and practices gained during the project-work so far, 3 cluster specific training sessions will be held...
The third transnational partner-meeting will take place in Zagreb, Croatia, between October 16th and 18th, 2018, hosted by the Croatian Geological Survey. On the first day, mainly the third thematic pilot cluster coordination meeting will be...