CAMARO-D (Cooperating towards Advanced MAnagement Routines for land use impacts on the water regime in the Danube river basin) aims at developing comprehensive recommendations towards a strategic policy for the implementation of an innovative transnational catchment-based “Land Use Development Plan” for the Danube River Basin. It will also provide important inputs for the further development of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region (EUSDR) and other relevant EU-policies. Its main goals are:
- Setting the frame for a harmonized transnational land use management system, taking into account the demands of water resources protection and flood prevention.
- Harmonizing and improving the protection of water resources against negative impacts of land use and climate change as well as reduction of flood risk.
- Bringing life to the project outcomes by developing a transnational “Land use Development Plan” as a driving force for a transnational land use management
*** NEWS *** 2019 *** NEWS ***
In the near future, a second series of national stakeholder workshops in the pilot areas will be carried out. Those nine workshops are foreseen as trainings for local stakeholder institutions for the practical implementation of the best management practices developed during the project. The following locations & dates were communicated by the partner-institutions:
- Austria: 14/03/19 in Raumberg-Gumpenstein
- Bulgaria: 21/03/19 in Sofia
- Croatia: 12/03/19 in Ogulin
- Czech Republic: 18/03/19 in Brno
- Germany: 12/04/19 in Coventwald
- Hungary: 04/04/19 in Budapest
- Romania: 19/03/19 in Bucharest
- Serbia: 18/03/19 in Beograd
- Slovenia: 19/03/19 in Ig
SAVE the DATE for the final project-conference, again jointly organized with the CENTRAL EUROPE project PROLINE-CE. It will be held in Vienna between Jund 03-04, 2019. Here you will find the first version of the agenda.
The project mid-term-conference was organized jointly with the CENTRAL EUROPE project PROLINE-CE. More than 100 participants got together in the city-centre of Ljubljana, Slovenia, to learn more about both projects.
Also for the final conference, a similar procedure is planned. It will take place in June 2019 in Vienna.
Here you can find more information about the project.
- Start date
- End date
- Budget in Euro
- Overall: 2588138,36
- ERDF Contribution: 2027792,59
- IPA Contribution: 172125
- ENI Contribution: 0
- Call number
- Call 1
- Environment and culture responsible Danube region
- Specific objective
- Strengthen transnational water management and flood risk prevention
|Filename||Date of upload|
|WPT2 - Output T2.1||13-03-2019 21:06:55|
|O T1.2 Knowledge base||04-04-2018 12:16:49|
|Transnational best management practice catalogue (BPC)||03-02-2018 19:05:58|
|Austrian Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management||Lead firstname.lastname@example.org||Austria|
|Agricultural Research and Education Center Raumberg-Gumpenstein||ERDF email@example.com||Austria|
|Municipality of the City of Vienna Department 31 – Vienna Water||ERDF partner||Gerhard.firstname.lastname@example.org||Austria|
|University of Ljubljana||ERDF email@example.com||Slovenia|
|Public Water Utility JP VODOVOD-KANALIZACIJA Ljubljana||ERDF firstname.lastname@example.org||Slovenia|
Joint conference with PROLINE-CE...
The fourth transnational partner-meeting will take place in Bucharest, Romania, hosted by the the Romanian project partner National Meteorological Agency (NMA). This meeting will mainly focuse on the further development of the GUIDR and the...
The conclusion of the pilot activities in CAMARO-D project is in sight: in order to sum up the lessons learnt and share know-how about measures and practices gained during the project-work so far, 3 cluster specific training sessions will be held...
The third transnational partner-meeting will take place in Zagreb, Croatia, between October 16th and 18th, 2018, hosted by the Croatian Geological Survey. On the first day, mainly the third thematic pilot cluster coordination meeting will be...
During their last Steering Group Meeting in Bucharest the participating countries made a positive decision regarding the request of CAMARO-D project and issue a Letter of Merit within PA5. CAMARO-D is now listed among the PA5 related...